Followers

Thursday, 1 December 2016

Meet the team - Nancy

Hello and welcome to Meet the team, Lorraine and I decided it would be nice to actually put a face to a name so to speak.  We have enjoyed reading all about our team as we get to know them.  Today we are meeting Nancy.



I live in Saskatchewan, Canada, with my husband of 30+ years. We have two daughters that are grown and gone, and we have lots of fun together in our empty nest. I am self-employed part-time, and am blessed to be able to spend my days playing in my craft room. I have never met a craft I didn't like, and I like to do them all! I'm so happy to be a part of Making Memories Crafting, and I look forward to sharing my projects with you. One of my favorite things about this business is meeting like-minded people from all over the world. Making friends and sharing ideas is what it's all about!

So lovely to meet you Nancy and we are glad you have joined our team.

Please pop back tomorrow when we will meet Maria!

Crafty hugs from
Sonia, Lorraine and the design team


2 comments:

  1. Nice idea, Lorraine and Sonia. You're beautiful in this photo, Nancy!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete