Followers

Friday, 2 December 2016

Meet the team - Maria

Hi everyone, welcome back to Making Memories Crafting.   Today we are going to meet Maria. 
Just to remind everyone that our challenges will begin on the 6th January where we hope you can join us.



I'm from Spain and I live in Alcalá de Henares, an important city near Madrid. I'm married and work outside home as an administrative of Community of Madrid, Regional Archaeological Museum. I like to work in all kind of crafts: scrapbooking, decoupage, transfer technique, altered art and mixed media. I'm very I am very excited to be part of Making Memories Crafting. I am looking forward to working on this Design Team and sharing my creations with all of you.

Great to meet you Maria, we look forward to working with you.
We will have another member of our team to introduce to you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment