Followers

Saturday, 3 December 2016

Meet the team - Janice

Hi everyone, we here at Making Memories Crafting hope you enjoy the weekend.  Today we are going to introduce you to Janice.


I live in Essex in the U.K. and have been married for 30+ years to my wonderful husband who is from Germany. I worked in Finance for 33 years for a large oil company in London. 12 years ago I was lucky enough to get 'early retirement' and this was the beginning of my love for card making. At that time I really enjoyed cross stitching, and like so many crafters, this then led me down the card making route. I am thrilled to be joining the Making Memories Crafting design team, and look forward to sharing my work with you.

Lovely to meet you Janice, we look forward to working with you.  
Please come back tomorrow when we will meet another of our designers.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Janice!! you're really lucky to get the early retirement. I am looking forward to retiring soon too. We are going to enjoy in Making Memories Crafting

    ReplyDelete