Followers

Sunday, 4 December 2016

Meet the team - Jacky

Hi everyone, here we are the first weekend of December. Not long to go now, and here at Making Memories Crafting we are all pretty excited to get to our first challenge....  Today we are meeting Jacky.


I'm Jacky but also known as Paddington Fan. I live on the Hampshire / Surrey border with my long suffering husband and 17 year old son. Also at home are 2 cute guinea pigs, a large mad lop eared rabbit and a few tropical fish. I have been crafting in one way or another ever since I was a child. As kids, my sister and I spent many happy hours cutting pictures out of catalogues and magazines and sticking them into note books - perhaps that is where my addiction with paper started! I enjoy cross stitch and scrapbooking but really card making has become my main hobby in the last 8 years. I love colouring, especially cute animal images, pretty papers and of course stash shopping! I am delighted to be joining the team at Making Memories Crafting!!


Lovely to meet you Jacky, we look forward to working with you.
Please come back again tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacky! Nice to meet you and wishing to work with you.

    ReplyDelete